34888HD Advanced R134A Heavy-Duty Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine – Robinair
Warranty: 2 Year LIMITED WARRANTY
Unit of Measure: Each
UPC: # 637335046054
Applications for this product
Select a vehicle to see vehicle applications.
Advanced R134A Heavy-Duty A/C Machine
Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Products serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
features and benefits: fully-automatic function: program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves automatic oil drain: a display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace oil inject: automatically inject oil back into the vehicle s a/C systems optional printer.
30.00in x 26.75in x 45.75in
Operating Temp Range | 32° – 120°F (0°-50°C)
Recovery Performance | >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes
Voltage | 125 VAC 60 Hz
Charge Performance | +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
Display | 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
Filter-Drier Capacity | 300 lb (136kg), spin-on type
Hoses | 18 ft (5.5 m)
Weight | Approximately 295 lbs. (133 kg)
Compressor | 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
Dimensions(HxWxD) | 49 in x 28 x 39 (124.5 cm x 71 cm x 99 cm)
Vacuum Pump | 5.0 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
Languages | English, French, Spanish
Cylinder | External 50 lb. DOT
Certifications | SAE J2788
34888HD Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
50 lb R134A DOT Refrigerant tank
Service center Listing Sheet
Vacuum Pump Oil SDS Sheet
Compressor oil SDS sheet
EPA Registration Sheet
Mobile Vehicle A/C Equipment certification form
Scale Calibration weight
– Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
– Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
– Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle’s A/C systems.
– Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
– Nitrogen Port: Inject nitrogen into the vehicle’s A/C system to dry or leak check the system.
– Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
– Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
– Removable External Tank: The ability to switch tanks when performing multiple recoveries on large mobile A/C systems.
– Display: Multilingual
– Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
– Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
– Optional Printer
Related Parts & Accessories:
30038 – Printer
34214 – 3-Pack Printer Paper
34750 – 50 lb. Refillable Tank, D.O.T. Approved, for 12134A, 34700, 34100 Series
Robinair has debuted its new 34888HD heavy-duty A/C RRR machine for North America. The new R-134a machine is fully automatic and is the most efficient in the industry, Robinair says, recovering up to 98.5 percent of old refrigerant.
The new machine is engineered to save time in the shop with fully automatic operation and a removable tank for larger A/C systems. Robinair says technicians can set the 34888HD and walk away as it recovers, evacuates, leak tests, recharges and drains and injects oil back into the system.
According to the company, technicians will appreciate the new Robinair machine’s list of convenience and performance features, including:
A nitrogen port to inject nitrogen into the system to dry and check for leaks
Automatic air purge to eliminate system-damaging air without needing to monitor gauges or open valves
Vacuum feature defaults to 15 minutes; can be set for up to 99 minutes
Refrigerant management system displays refrigerant use and monitor remaining filter life, alerting the user when 1/3 filter life remains
Removable, large capacity 50-lb. external tank for performing multiple recoveries on large mobile A/C systems
Automatic oil drain and inject
18 ft. hoses, 5 CFM pump and 3/8 horsepower compressor enhance convenience and help recover refrigerant faster
Multilingual display with French, English and Spanish options
Optional printer to capture and retain vehicle service data
Robinair says the new 34888HD will be available in November 2017.