SteerClean 1000 – MotorVac
The SteerClean System will ensure that you are conducting the best service possible. Friction and heat in the power steering system causes oxidation that breaks down the fluid and its lubricating ability. This can accelerate wear in the pump, valves and gears and result in expensive repairs. Debris and contaminants in the power steering system can cause the valves and other components to stick, dry and worn out seals can lead to leaks, and foaming can lead to vibration in the system, all creating difficult steering and problems in the system. The SteerClean Service will improve the operation of the steering system and extend its life.
Part No. 500-7050
– Complete a Simple, Safe and Complete Flush and Exchange in just 5 minutes
– Efficient Process Results in a Highly Profitable, Easy Add-on Service
– Unit Services Both Pump Reservoir and Remote Reservoir Systems
– Extra Long Wand Provides Easy Access for the Technician
– Technician- Friendly System with Easy-To-Use Connections
– Excellent return on investment. One service per day will pay for the machine in a Motorvac MPS 1000 SteerClean 1000 Power Steering Exchange Machine
Why use the MotorVac SteerClean System?
How the MotorVac SteerClean System Works :
The SteerClean flush process allows a complete and efficient approach to conducting a thorough PSF exchange and conditioning service. It facilitates a “one-man” operation. The technician will need to add the detergent flush solution into the machine. Once this is done, start the car and insert the wand into the power steering reservoir of the vehicle, press the Start switch and the SteerClean machine does a complete flush. Add new power steering fluid and conditioner to the machine and repeat the same process. Remove the machine?s wand, check the fluid level and tighten the cap to finish the service.
The SteerClean is very user-friendly, portable and operates with 12-volt DC power. Its quality castors provide excellent maneuverability and the extra long wand hose allows for better accessibility to the machine and its controls. The roto-molded cabinet is easy to keep clean and will not damage the vehicle.
– Single wand and switch allows one-man operation
– Front panel controls all machine functions
– Industrial grade hoses and connections
– Separate high volume pumps for vacuum and fill modes
– Free 1-800 Technical Support Team
Easy – Accessible controls
Safe – Completes exchange process without spills
Fast – Complete fluid exchange and treatment in 5 minutes
Portable – Unit is powered by a 12 volt DC battery and can be used anywhere
Convenient – No bay space is required to perform the service
Reliable- Virtual 100% exchange for a high quality service
Power Cord – 10′ (3m), 14 Gauge
Power Supply – 12 Volt DC Operation
Circuit Protection – 15 Amp Circuit Breaker
Hoses – Two Service Hoses 9′, Waste Hose 5′-8″
Tanks – 70 oz Capacity
Pumps – One @ 1 GPM, One @ 1.8 GPM (Suction)
Filter – Internal Screen Mesh (Waste Tank)
Ship Weight – 85 lbs.
Ship Height – 43″
Ship Width – 24″
Ship Depth – 19″
One Year Limited Warranty