PFM 9.2 DRO – Procut
VERSATILE INDUSTRY STANDARD
– Pro-Cut 9.2 on-car brake lathe
– DRO computer box (accepts G2X/GYR upgrades)
– Speed-Lock cutting head
– Fixed post trolley (accepts GYR command center)
– 6 adapters for cars and trucks covering most cars and trucks
– All accessories including silencer and cutting bits
– On-site installation and training
– 2 year warranty (3 years on body)
Maximum Rotor Thickness 1.75″
Minimum Rotor Thickness 0.2″
Maximum Rotor Diameter 17.2″
Minimum Rotor Diameter 4″
Maximum Depth of Cut 0.020″ / Side
Spindle Speed 123 RPM
Carriage Speed 0.005″ / rev.
Motor 1.0 HP
Weight 90 lbs
Shipping Weight 200 lbs.
Electrical Supply 120v / 1ph / 60hz
Pro-Cut PFM 9.2 brake lathe is designed and built to provide smooth, accurate brake rotor finishing right on the car or truck. There is no need to remove and re-install the rotor. And the PFM Pro-Cut 9.2 is designed to make this a fast, straightforward — and profitable — operation. Just four simple steps will completely cut and finish virtually any brake rotor. Simple-to-use lathe adapters connect the lathe to virtually every vehicle on the road today, up to one ton. The Pro-Cut 9.2 on car brake lathe provides computer-controlled accuracy to within .001″, and one-cut, finish cut technology removes up to .020″ from each side of the rotor in a single pass.