Brake Lathe 4000B Combination Disc and Drum – AMMCO®
Combination Lathe for Brake Drums and Rotors, Less Adapters, 110V, 60Hz (Must be Purchased with a Bench Lathe Adapter Kit)
– Two adjustable spindle speeds (if desired) allow for fast turning of small pieces and high-
quality turning of larger pieces.
– Two feed rates allow for quick rough-cut and finer finish-cut settings.
– Forged alloy steel arbor – Two tapered mounting surfaces add stability and handle up to 200 lb.
– Feed slide protection keeps travel surfaces free of dirt and chips.
– Negative rake tool bits standard, provide lower cost of ownership.
– Solid twin cutter tool simultaneously resurfaces both sides of rotor.
– Full-drum support hex boring bar guarantees correct tool angle for drums.
– Infinitely variable drum feed from 0.002″ to 0.02″ per revolution.
– Quick drum-to-rotor changeover.
– User-friendly ergonomics.
– Supports drums or rotors up to 100 lb. using the standard 1″ (25.4 mm) arbor, or up to 200 lb.
– using the optional 1.875″ (47.63 mm) arbor.
– Micrometer-precise depth-of-cut dials embossed in metal and calibrated in both thousandths of
an inch and tenths of a millimeter; easy reset to zero.
– Extended spindle increases drum capacity to 9.875″.
– 406 lbs.
– Rotor & Drum
Tool Bits (shipped with)
– Negative Rage
– Car & Light Truck
Standard Max Arbor Capacity
– 100 lbs.
– 100, 200 RPM
– Bronze Sleeve
Rotor Feed Rate
– 1 HP
Max Rotor Thickness
Max Rotor Face Width
Max Rotor Diameter
Max Drum Diameter
Max Drum Depth
Double Taper Arbor
Flywheel Service Capable
Drum Feed Rate
– .002″ to .020″/REV
Heavy Duty Max Arbor Capacity
– 200 lbs