6450-2D Heavy Duty Truck Wheel Balancer – COATS®
The High Volume Heavy Duty Truck Wheel Balancer with DCS* (Dual Calibration Software), 220V/1P.
The 6450 is unlike other heavy-duty balancers which simply change the round-off when switching between heavy duty and passenger car work. The COATS® 6450-2D stores and runs two INDEPENDANT SETS of calibrations. So, in addition to changing round-offs, these machines dynamically adjust balancing parameters based on the job at hand. It’s like having two machines in one without any trade-offs inherent to other heavy-duty offerings.
With the addition of DCS*, the 6450 series is now the most accurate heavy duty balancer in passenger car and light truck models on the market today. The 6450 is ideal for municipal shops servicing police cars to fire trucks to transit vehicles. It is also the right machine for front line retail service, from delivery vehicles to tractor trailers. DCS gives 6450’s the widest and most accurate range; the AC Vector Drive gives the 6450s speed and ease of use, while the Coats® Direct Drive motor provides durability and years of trouble-free service.
– Powerful 1.5HP direct drive motor shaves 20 seconds off a typical 22.5″ spin.
– DCS* ensures the 6450 is the most accurate heavy duty balancer in car/light truck mode on the market, like two balancers in one.
– 2 parameter auto data entry system for clip weight and 3 parameter for Tape-A-Weight®
– 500 lbs. Met Lab / UL approved with 52″ wheel capacity.
– Designed for front line, high-volume balancing.
– Easy-to-read LED readouts.
– 2” (51mm) heavy duty arbor on Coats proven direct drive motor
– Laser-guided direct Tape-A-Weight placement
* DCS™ – Dual Calibration Software – is a NEW feature available exclusively on Coats 6450 heavy-duty wheel balancers. Unlike other heavy-duty balancers which simply change the round-off when switching between heavy duty and passenger car work, the Coats 6450 series stores and runs two INDEPENDENT SETS of calibrations. So in addition to changing round-offs, these machines dynamically adjust balancing parameters based on the job at hand. It’s like having two machines in one without any trade-offs inherent to other heavy-duty offerings.
Optional 6450 Combo Package
– 575 Heavy Duty Wheel Lift (85607960)
– The Coats 575 Wheel Lift offers reliable lift capability for the Coats 6450-2D & 6450-3D Wheel Balancers
– 500 lb capacity
– Air Operated
– Bolts to 6450 balancers for exact alignment
– Wide platform to support the largest wheels that can fit on the balancer
– Full frame base for superior stability
– Carriage design like a two post vehicle lift for durability
– Extra adapter storage where the operator needs it
– Controls are on the front of the lift for minimal operator travel
143935 Budd Wheel Adapter (8143935)
– Large Stud Piloted Budd Wheel Adapter for Heavy Duty Balancers, Bolt Patterns 8 x 275mm, 10 x 11.25″ & 10 x 13-3/16″ (335mm)
109877 Budd Cone and Backing Plate Kit, 2″ (8109877)
– 2″ I.D. for 6401 / 6450 Spacer & Cone for 19.5″ hub centered Budd style wheels with centerhole from 8.52″ to 8.89″ (216.41 – 225.81 mm)
Type of Balancer
– Heavy Truck
On Screen Cal. Directions
Automatic Data Entry
– 2 Parameter
Stop on Top
Auto Indexing (second weight position)
– 1.5 hp indirect
– R11 22.5 (200lb) 18sec.
– 2 Auto, 2 lt truck
Ounce Gram Selectable
– Side Pegs
Direct Weight Placement
Monitor / Display
– LED w/ text instruction box
On Board Inflation Station
Max Tire Diameter
– 52″ (1320mm)
Max Rim Width
– 20″ (510mm)
Max Weight Capacity
– 500 lbs (227kg)
– .1 oz (.03cl)
– .01 oz (+/- .05) [.03cl (+/- .14)]
– 220v/1ph or 3ph 60hz
– 72″ w x 62″d
– 1100 lbs.
BAR NONE, THE BEST HEAVY-DUTY BALANCERS IN THE BUSINESS.
Take control of your toughest jobs with Coats heavy duty wheel balancers. Our full line of heavy duty balancers are proven performers, and are some of the most robust wheel balancers you can buy. They also come standard with loads of features that make your job faster and easier.
TOP FEATURES FOR THE 6450 HEAVY DUTY WHEEL BALANCER
DUAL CALIBRATION SOFTWARE
– Dual Calibration Software stores and runs two independent sets of calibrations like having two machines in one.
POWERFUL DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR
– Powerful 1.5 HP direct drive motor shaves 20 seconds off a typical 22.5″ spin.
FRONT LINE, HIGH-VOLUME BALANCING
– Designed for front line, high volume balancing, it is the perfect machine for delivery vehicles and tractor trailers.
– DCS ensures the 6450 is the most accurate heavy-duty balancer in car/light truck mode on the market.
PUSH OF A BUTTON
– Coats 6450 3D is built with Auto Data Entry for all three perimeters with one touch-just drop the hood and go.
– Auto Indexing moves the wheel to the required weight positions
– 51mm, 2in
– 72″w x 62″d
– 1100 lbs.
– 8506450, 850645002