15601 CoolTech Vacuum Pump – Robinair
Iso Valve Isolates the pump from the system with just a quarter-turn. It allows the pump to be shut off while still connected to the A/C-R system, which is handy for checking rate of rise. With the valve handle in the OPEN position, the pump is open to the system being evacuated. In the CLOSED position, the pump is isolated from the system. This minimizes pump oil pulled into the pumping module, making start-up easier and reducing wear and tear on the pump components.
High Vacuum Rating
The two-stage, offset, rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet, high vacuum capability and ensures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time. The two-stage design also cleans the system more thoroughly than a single-stage pump; the second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure so you can pull a deeper, ultimate vacuum.
The intake filter prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an internal exhaust filter seperates oil vapor from the exhaust flow.
A precise amount of atmospheric air is introduced into the pump, preventing condensation of moisture vapor and helping maintaing the purity of the pump oil. By using the gas ballast, the pump operates more efficiently and pump life is extended.
The pump measures approximately 40 cm long, while aluminum housing and offset rotary vanes keep the pump weight low, making it easy to carry.
6 CFM Vacuum Pump, 110-115V/220-250V
- Two Stage Design – second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure to pull a deeper ultimate vacuum
- Offset Rotary Vanes – Our proven design creates the deep vacuum conditions needed for a thorough evacuation
- Gas Ballast feature – helps keep the pump oil clean by reducing condensation of moisture
- Iso-Valve™ – isolates pump from the system with just a 1/4 turn, making it simple to measure rate of rise
- Integral Check Valve – prevents pump oil from being sucked into the system if a power loss occurs
- Die-Cast Aluminum housing – lightweight but durable
- Molded Base – Durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration
- 110-115V/220-250V, 50/60 Hz, 142 l/m at 50 Hz, CE approved
Robinair Vacuum Pumps are engineered specifically to meet your A/C maintenance needs and to give you trouble-free operation. Take advantage of our years of experience and know-how developing pumps to help you do your job faster and better.
NO HASSLE WARRANTY – All Robinair Vacuum Pumps are backed by our exclusive “No Hassle” over-the-counter replacement warranty. You can return a pump to your Robinair distributor, within the first year, for an immediate exchange – with no hassle! (See product for details.)
Designed for use on A/C-R systems using CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs in conjunction with mineral oil, ester oil, alkyl benzene oil, and PAG oil as lubricants.
Do not use with ammonia or lithium bromide systems; not for use with flammable refrigerants
7.80in x 18.30in x 11.40in
1 – 13119 Oil Bottle
1 – Power Cord (built in)
1 – User’s Manual